Thursday, August 30, 2012

Slender Man devote

Really, who invented school?!?!?! It is so stupid and boring. So since we have some free time I thought update Slender Man Heaven. Ok I know that by the title you know that this blog is for true Slender Man fans. So I thought we had to have something to kick it all off. So I found some pictures of him that I just about died for on Google and I will be searching for more. Slender Man will be the main topic of this blog. So here we go! Slender Man where ever you are, I just want to say this, I am your loyal and humble servant and I await till the day we meet. And for every other fan of him I know agree with me when I say, We shall wait an eternity until we see that grinning face and tall body in the handsome suit, lurking in the shadows, frightening the minds of little children, we are and always will be, your servants. Here are the photo's of our beloved Slender Man.





And I now conclude this message. I must get ready for volleyball. I say this one more time before I go. Slender Man I still remain your humble servant in all of your needs. We love you, Slender, where ever you handsomely evil man. Your humble admin and fellow servant, Arcee.

-Arcee

No comments:

Post a Comment